Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gimme Five

The snow is still falling. We are supposed to get 8" by the morning! It is beautiful, but I still need to get one more present for John! Only 4 days til Christmas! I can't wait :o).

Walker is getting more and more independent every day. He screams and throws little tantrums whenever you take something from him that he wants or when he's ready to get out of the highchair. He is a busy bee. I think his top teeth are coming in any day now. He has been really cranky and is having a little trouble sleeping. Hopefully they come in soon. I hate seeing him uncomfortable :o(.

On a happy note, John taught Walker how to give high fives! It is adorable. If you put your hand out and say "gimme five" he will hit your hand- usually twice lol :o). Then he gets really excited. He is getting so big! It is so exciting to see and hear all the new things he is learning everyday.

Well, I just started getting into digital scrapbooking, so I wanted to share my first ever page :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment